Killer Mac n' Cheez
Some of the world's best mac n' cheese?!? You be the judge!
- Boil 1 cup penne pasta
- Drain and add back to pan (turn heat to low)
- Add a heavy 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the pan and cook the pasta for about 7 minutes or until it starts to brown slightly or turn crispy. (It's important to constantly stir the pasta during this stage as it will want to stick to the bottom of the pan.)
- Empty the pasta and olive oil into a bowl
- Stir in 4 Tbsp of Original Cheez
- Finish with cracked black pepper or your favorite hot sauce
Take it to the next level using Black Truffle Cheez! It's dynamite!
Sicilian Herb Dip
This is a crowd favorite! The olive oil, Cheez, and herbs come together to form a savory taste reminiscent of a cheesy breadstick. Bust it out during your next party and your guests will think you're an absolute rock star in the kitchen.
To make, add the following to a bowl:
- 3 Tbsp of Cheez
- 3 Tbsp of a good mild or medium extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (use more to taste) of Glorious Taste of Sicily Herb Mix (available at Glorious Artisan Bakery)
Serve with bread, crackers, vegetables. Can also be used on sandwiches or tossed with pasta.
Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
A new spin on a classic. Add Cheez to your favorite pairing of an extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. For fun, use a spoon to spread the Cheez on a plate to separate the oil and vinegar, or add different types of oil to the dish. Dress it up with twigs of fresh herbs or heirloom tomatoes.
Creamy Mustard Dressing
Make creamy dressings in minutes! Super versatile, use as a dressing for salads or a dip for fries, chicken nuggets, or breaded tofu.Yield (1/2 Cup).
To make, mix all of the following in a cup or bowl:
- 1/8 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 Cup Glorious Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp classic yellow mustard
- 5 Tbsp Cheez (Original flavor)
- Pinch of salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 Tsp of poppy seeds (optional - add for a fancy touch!)